Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Downside to a Great Outfit

Another one today! Lucky you! Unlucky me, for undergoing the following situation that required writing about.
Along the lines of clothing, I was very excited for my outfit today. I'm wearing white jeans, a black blouse, black flats, and a long silver necklace. My boss is wearing white jeans, a black blouse, and black flats. Huh. That's awkward. Especially since she noticed, and made some joke about how I should go change. Then proceeded to tell me everything I had done wrong with a report she asked me to do.
So here's the question: what do you do when you match your boss?
Here's my answer: pretend it isn't true and go about your day, avoiding her at all costs. And then when you have to run into her, make a joke about how she hasn't changed yet.
I think I lost this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment